Social Media Marketing Intern
Virtual - Full-time
ChangeVU is currently looking for highly creative, tech-savvy, consumer-focused, social media expert to join our team as an intern. Ideal candidates will have a unique combination of skills, interest, and experience that will span from marketing to content management to writing to community management. The overall goal will be to create compelling, engaging content as part of our strategic marketing campaigns to spread brand awareness and gain fans/followers for our various client accounts.
- Develop/Execute marketing strategies and social campaigns that will leverage the strength of various platforms.
- Create/Manage content that will carry a consistent voice that properly conveys the brand for each social media channel.
- Manage a community of fans and followers on all social media accounts.
- Constantly evaluate and improve campaigns.
- Write/Edit copy as needed.
- Create content & content calendars with Marketing Director for all clients.
- Learn the ins-and-outs of building a brand, and developing content.
- Some event planning & attending included.
- Experience with major social media sites; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, LinkedIn, etc.
- Blogging experience
- Experience publishing with Wordpress
- Self-motivated, over-achiever
- Highly articulate, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and environments
- Professionalism and discretion are of the utmost importance.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and similar programs a PLUS
- Photography skills a PLUS